Brad has a Diploma of Financial Planning and is an Associate Financial Planner with the Financial Planning Association.
Brad was born and raised in the Illawarra and has been providing Financial Advice in the area since 2002.
He is experienced and qualified to provide advice on the following:
– Retirement Planning (inc. Annuities and Pensions)
– Superannuation (inc. Employer Superannuation and Self-Managed Superannuation Funds)
– Redundancies and Transition to Retirement
– Personal Insurances (inc. Life, Total & Permanent Disability, Trauma and Income Protection)
– Investments (inc. Index Funds, ETFs and Shares)
– Gearing (inc. Margin Lending)
– Aged Care
– Centrelink and DVA
– Estate planning
– Budget, Cashflow and Debt Management
Along with his previous experience working in Accounting and Tax prior to becoming a Financial Adviser he also works with a team of Accounting, Legal, Lending and Insurance professionals to be able to provide a holistic approach to providing you advice that considers your whole situation and is tailored to work for you.
Brad holds a Diploma of Financial Planning from and is a member of the Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA) along with achieving specialist accreditations to provide advice on:
– ASX Listed Products,
– Margin Lending, and
– Self-Managed Super Funds (SMSFs).
Copyright 2019 © Terry Cross Financial Services. All Rights Reserved. | Powered by Emunicate | Web Experts